Coconut Squares. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Combine ALL remaining ingredients and pour over baked layer. Cool completely and cut into squares.
I love them so much I could eat one every day! It's not really a huge secret. And BECAUSE I bake so much I feel like my family has a skewed version of dessert reality.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut squares. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Combine ALL remaining ingredients and pour over baked layer. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Coconut Squares is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Coconut Squares is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coconut squares using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Squares:
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, melted.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 cups of sweetened shredded coconut, divided.
In large bowl, cream the shortening, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly blend in flour, baking powder, and salt. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine coconut, milk and pecans; spread over the crust. In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
Steps to make Coconut Squares:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13×9-in. baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend up sides..
- In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and salt; stir in 1 cup melted butter, condensed milk,eggs and vanilla extract. Press onto bottom of prepared pan..
- Bake until light golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with parchment, remove from pan. Cut into bars..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Crumble remaining dough over the top; press lightly. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Stir together remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk. Gradually beat in brown sugar just until blended.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut squares recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!