Breakfast Taco. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Heat one skillet over medium heat, and heat another skillet over high heat.
Spray the medium heat skillet with some cooking spray, and pour in the eggs. Heat margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Yes, you can eat tacos for breakfast!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast taco. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Breakfast Taco is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Heat one skillet over medium heat, and heat another skillet over high heat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have breakfast taco using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Taco:
- Get of Corn tortila.
- Get of Over easy eggs.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (any kind you like).
- Prepare of Tomatoes, diced.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Garlic, minced.
- Take of Onion, chopped.
- Make ready of Ground beef.
- Get of Taco seasoning (see recipe).
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Water.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Lime juice.
Fold the taco and eat as is, or if you prefer, fold the filled tortilla and spread some butter on the top half of the folded tortilla and place under the broiler a few minutes to"crisp" the top a bit and melt the cheese inside. One of my favorites is scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, salsa and cilantro. Gently mix black beans, avocado, pico de gallo and lime juice; set aside. The best breakfast tacos are the simplest.
Steps to make Breakfast Taco:
- Saute the garlic and onion until the onion looks wilted..
- Add the ground beef, taco seasoning and salt. Stir until the beef cooked..
- Add tomato paste and water. Stir until the water evaporated..
- Drizzle the lime juice. Stir then taste. Add more seasoning if needed..
- Turn the heat off and set aside..
- Toast the tortilla (both side) on a pan..
- Move to a serving plate. Add the beef and egg. Top with cheese, tomato and sour cream. Enjoy..
- You can add shredded lettuce or sliced avocado if you like..
Warm tortillas filled with soft scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and potatoes are my favorite. Then the toppings take things over the top. Tons of cilantro, fresh tomatoes, some homemade salsa and lots of cheese. A smaller cousin of the breakfast burrito, the breakfast taco made with reduced-fat Cheddar and egg substitute is a satisfying and healthy breakfast option. Breakfast Tacos with Fire-Roasted Tomato Salsa from Cooking Classy These breakfast tacos are as classic as they come: Think bacon, eggs, cheese, potatoes, and a couple of Southwestern additions,.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food breakfast taco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!