Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes. A delicious gluten free cupcake recipe using rice and millet flour. The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Cupcakes: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
Beat on a medium speed until smooth. For the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. You can have Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s of Chocolate Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of Chocolate Frosting.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of powdered sugar, sifted (plus more as necessary).
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 oz of dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the brown sugar with the oil or margarine until creamy. Add the whole egg and egg whites one at a time, beating well after each addition. How to Make Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes From Scratch Start by combining flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla.
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside..
- For the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a standing mixer (or you can use a handheld mixer), beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Then beat in milk, followed by the other half of the dry ingredients, beating slowly until combined. Add hot water and beat just until combined. Do not overmix- the less you mix, the lighter the cake will be. The batter should be liquid..
- Divide batter evenly between cups, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or just a few moist crumbs. Allow cupcakes to sit for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- For Frosting: In a bowl (using an electric mixer or handheld) beat butter at medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar in 2 additions and beat until smooth. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined. Add powdered sugar as necessary until frosting is spreadable.
- Use frosting immediately to frost cupcakes, or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days. Before using, bring to room temperature and whisk until smooth..
- Cupcakes are best the same day they’re made, but can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Unfrosted cupcakes can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won't want to stop eating! Let them cool completely before frosting them with chocolate buttercream frosting. Moist Chocolate Cupcakes "I've always been bad at making cupcakes, and am so happy that I stumbled on this recipe.