Breakfast Potatoes. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Serve with a sunny-side up egg, hot sauce, and ketchup.
I also use thin-skinned red potatoes instead of russets to save on peeling time. —Tena Kropp, Aurora, Illinois Instructions. potatoes: Peel and quarter the potatoes. It comes out tender inside and crispy outside, and a slice of it goes just as well alongside a brisket or some eggs and sausage. In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, breakfast potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Breakfast Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Serve with a sunny-side up egg, hot sauce, and ketchup.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Potatoes:
- Make ready 500 gr of potatoes, diced.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3-4 of sausages (bratwurst/kielbasa), sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Green onion, sliced.
Pour potatoes onto two rimmed baking sheets. Tips for Success with Breakfast Potatoes: *A silpat (silicone liner) is recommended because it can withstand broiling at the end. You can use parchment if you don't broil at the end. Without lining your baking sheet, potatoes will stick and be difficult to turn.
Instructions to make Breakfast Potatoes:
- Using a 12-inch skillet or larger, add oil..
- Once the oil gets hot, add the potatoes in a single layer..
- Cook the potatoes. Flipping and tossing them every 2-3 minutes to ensure even browning..
- When the potatoes half way cooked, add garlic, onion, red pepper and sausages. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook until the onion looks translucent and the potatoes cooked through..
- Serve with scrambled eggs or over easy eggs..
Spread potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with fresh minced parsley and serve immediately. Easy Skillet Breakfast Potatoes fried up in a cast iron pan are such a simple side dish to make. Often referred to as "home fries" you can skillet fry up your potatoes and enjoy super tender centers and crispy skins. And because you dice these potatoes up small, they cook a lot quicker than other potato side dishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!