Fast and Easy Cupcakes. Cupcakes, artfully made and delivered to you. Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers. Add flour, baking soda and salt. (sift first for fluffier cake).
From start to finish, your delicious cupcakes should take about one to two hours to make. After they've cooled, you can frost them with your favorite homemade frosting. This recipe is the perfect quick, easy and foolproof cupcake recipe. You can have Fast and Easy Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast and Easy Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need Pinch of vanilla.
- It’s of ((Optional)).
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
Line your cupcake baking pan with paper cupcake cups. Sweet strawberry and tart lemon are seriously perfect together. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Here are three easy ways to apply frosting or icing to cupcakes: spreading, piping, and dipping.
Fast and Easy Cupcakes step by step
- Set the oven on 160.
- Mix the eggs with sugar for 2-5 min then add the vanilla, oil and milk.
- In another bowel mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Mix the 2 mixtures together.
- In the cupcake tray put the cupcake paper so the cupcake doesn't stick to the tray then put the cupcake mixture inside the tray. ((don't fill the tray tell the end fill 2/3 of the tray)).
- Put it in the oven for 20-30 min according to the size of the tray. ((some times it takes 35 min)).
- Start whipping the whipping cream for 6-15 min. ((until you like it)) divide it in to 2 colors ((optional)).
- Put the whipping bag put horizontally then put the 1st color into the right half of the bag and the 2nd color in the left side of the bag then put it on the cupcakes.
- Bonne appetit.
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and. Creaming butter and sugar together makes quite a fabulous cupcake, but sometimes you just want quick and easy and to barely even need to use a mixer. I mean, basically like a box mix but not, you know? The "OG cupcake" was that way too, but used butter and were a little denser.