Complete Vegan Chinese Dinner.
You can have Complete Vegan Chinese Dinner using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Complete Vegan Chinese Dinner
- You need 350 grams of boiled rice.
- You need 2 cups of onions sliced thin.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 1 cup of Ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pack of chinese spice mix.
- You need 1 cup of tofu dusted in corn flour ready to fry.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Pepper as per taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots, cabbages, onion and strained through muslin cloth.
Complete Vegan Chinese Dinner instructions
- Make vegetable balls and tofu together take the cup mix of vegies, add 1/2 cup ginger garlic chilli paste to it, add 1/2 spoon soy n vinegar add 1/2 cup cornflour and mix together make balls fry them and the fry tofu.
- Next make gravy for both of them, add ginger garlic chilli to hot oil let it heat up mad 1 cup of water add 2spoon soy sauce and 11/2 spoon vinegar and spice mix to the gravy, 1/2 a cup of cornflour slurry to get that thick texture.
- Next step make basic fried rice add ginger garlic and chilli to hot oil one after another add cabbage onion preceding, stir while hot, add rice soy n vinegar and spice mix, mix it well give a few toss and turns and your recipie is done.