Quick cupcakes. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder into a mixing bowl. This recipe is the perfect quick, easy and foolproof cupcake recipe. Line your cupcake baking pan with paper cupcake cups.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. (sift first for fluffier cake). These taste amazing and are quick to make! You can play around and substitute different milks, oils and extracts; just about any will work. You can cook Quick cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick cupcakes
- Prepare 3 cups of cake flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
Unfortunately, this recipe doesn't rise well as a cake, but cupcakes are more fun anyway! These are great with a simple frosting of cocoa powder, powdered sugar and orange juice. Sweet strawberry and tart lemon are seriously perfect together. Eggs – important to be at room temp as they fluff better when whipped which is key to the fluffy texture of these cupcakes.
Quick cupcakes instructions
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
- Mix sugar and oil till well blended about 2mins.
- Add in egg and continue whisking.
- Add milk alternating with the flour mixture and mix till just blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour into muffin tin lined with cases and fill 3/4.
- Bake at 175C for 15mins or till a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Wipe dry (to avoid residual water dripping into bowl), then use per recipe. Simple vanilla frosting is a great topper for any cupcake. Celebrate the new season with one of these sweet spring cupcakes. Enjoy delicious flavors, including carrot cake, strawberry, key lime. Transform plain ol' cupcakes into show.