Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Turn them out of the pan onto a rack to cool completely. Frost the cupcakes with buttercream, or your favorite frosting. for the frosting: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and peanut butter with a paddle attachment until creamy and smooth.
Add in the icing sugar along with the vanilla. Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting.. The cupcakes are so delicious with their amazing combination of almond flour and coconut oil and there really are no words for the frosting.. chocolate, cupcake, frosting, gluten free, Peanut butter « Gluten Free Apple and Blueberry Muffins with Crumble Topping. You can cook Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting
- You need of for cupcakes:.
- Prepare 3/4 of coconut flour.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of table spoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut or canola oil.
- You need of for the frosting.
- Prepare 1 of generous cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
Place your chilled coconut cream (just the solid part) in a bowl. Place in fridge until ready to top cupcakes. Take cupcakes out of oven and let cool. Next melt your butter or coconut oil in one bowl.
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting instructions
- First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Fill each cup about 3/4 the way full..
- Make the frosting by softening up your butter, then mixing it your peanut butter. Once combined add vanilla extract and milk. Finally add powdered sugar until the runny mixture becomes the texture you're looking for..
- Bake cupcakes at 359 degrees for 20-25mins or until lightly browned on top and solid. Add frosting to a bag, cut off a small piece in the corner and squeeze it onto your cupcakes. Enjoy!.
Then grease the sides of the cake pan with coconut oil. Meanwhile prepare the peanut butter frosting by combining peanut butter and vegan butter in a bowl and mixing with a hand held mixer. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and mix until well combined. Whisk gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.