Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain. Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning. Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Step By Step.
Melt the butter in a covered, microwave-safe bowl. Then stir in the minced garlic, lemon juice, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Pour over the shrimp and toss to coat. You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need of Frozen Shrimp.
- You need of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Place the shrimp and broccoli next to each other on top of the greased foil and pour any remaining garlic butter over the shrimp. Add garlic over broccoli and shrimp, then sprinkle with lemon juice, red crushed chili pepper flakes (if using) and finish with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic to the pan. Stir broccoli to coat it into the sauce and squeeze half of a lemon over the top of the grilled shrimp and broccoli.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Remove grilled shrimp and broccoli from heat, garnish with parsley, lemon slices, and red crushed chili pepper if you like. Serve your garlic butter shrimp with broccoli immediately, enjoy! Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl, add the lemon juice, stir to combine, and evenly drizzle over the shrimp and broccoli, as desired (I used it all). Taste and check for seasoning balance and add more salt and/or pepper, as desired, and serve immediately. Pat the shrimp completely dry with a paper towel.