Shrimp Pasta. Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress. Shrimp are mixed with Cajun seasonings and combined with shallots, mushrooms, and toasted red peppers and served over fettuccini with a simple white sauce. Two Weeks of Shrimp Dinners to Cook in Your Skillet Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with vegetable oil until al dente.
From garlicky spaghettini to fast fettuccine with creamy mascarpone sauce, here are nine amazing shrimp pastas. Shrimp pasta is a no-brainer weeknight win. Baked Shrimp Scampi Your favorite lemony pasta, without any time spent at the stove. You can cook Shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of sun dried tomatoes, drained.
- It’s of Large shrimp.
- You need of half & half.
- It’s of Shredded parm.
If you're looking for the lighter side of pasta night, our Pasta Primavera with Shrimp is filled with veggies, and our Orzo Salad with Shrimp and Lemon Dressing is a healthy and bright way to enjoy lunch or dinner. These seafood pasta recipes will satisfy your hearty carb cravings while keeping it light with low-calorie shrimp. While the pasta is cooking, cook the shrimp. Transfer the shrimp to a side plate for now.
Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- In a large pan heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add shrimp and season with whatever you have (salt, seasoned salt, old bay along with pepper. Cook until shrimp are about halfway done..
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Turn down to low and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta..
This pasta is truly heaven sent. Buttery, garlicky shrimp tossed in a creamy Parmesan white wine sauce, then folded into a bed of angel hair pasta and topped with fresh herbs—and it's all ready in. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, parmesan and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl to blend.