Country Style Potato Soup.
You can cook Country Style Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Country Style Potato Soup
- Prepare of Potatoes, medium, peeled and diced.
- Prepare of Chicken broth, organic.
- Prepare of bacon fat.
- You need of onion, large, finely chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves, smashed and coarsely minced.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
Country Style Potato Soup instructions
- Simmer the potatoes and broth in a medium pot over medium heat. Watch out for rising foam. Simply stir the potatoes to.
- Do not cover so the liquid can reduce to make room for the eventual cream. So you may want to turn that over the oven fan on..
- Saute together 2 tablespoons of bacon fat with half of a large sweet onion, finely chopped..
- Add the garlic and continue to cook till the edges turn brown-gold and add this to the soup. Stir well..
- Simmer for 5-10 more minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the salt and pepper to your tastes, then the cream. Stir well.
- Allow the soup to cool for 5-10 minutes. Soup should be airy, creamy with a silky appearance. Serve hot garnished with shredded cheddar and chives..