Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings. Toss the chicken-onion mixture into the flour and then stir in the milk-egg mixture until just combined (take care not to over mix).
In a large bowl, add the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices. Spoon pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Stir in vegetables, soup, milk and seasonings; heat through, stirring occasionally. You can have Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- Prepare of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
Stir in chicken; remove from heat. A mixture of diced chicken breast, creamy soups, onion, potatoes, carrots, peas and broth is topped with a margarine/flour/milk mixture and baked to warm, wintry perfection. Take a fork and pierce the biscuit to let air escape. Evenly spoon pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top of each pot pie (do this while pot pie are still hot, so cheese will melt). In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots, celery, onion and thyme and season with salt and pepper.