Berry good peanut butter scones. Line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a food processor. Berry good peanut butter scones cdisom Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Today, we're going to make a special dish, berry good peanut butter scones. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. You can cook Berry good peanut butter scones using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry good peanut butter scones
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of cream of tartar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of natural unsalted creamy peanut butter.
- You need of mixed dried berries (about 1 cup).
- Prepare of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare of large egg.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Berry good peanut butter scones is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg. Use a pastry blender, or two forks, to cut in the butter to the dry ingredients.
Berry good peanut butter scones instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse to combine (i dont have a food processor i used my kitchen aid and it worked fine).
- Add the peanut butter by spoonfuls to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture is combines and looks like sand. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the berries..
- Stir in the yogurt and egg togrther in a small bowl and add to the flour mixture. Stir with a spoon until combined. Use your hands if necessary, to ensure that all of the flour is incorporated..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and pat into a circle about 1 " thick. Cut the dough into 8 equal wedges. Arrange wedges on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes ornuntil lightly browned. Let cool slightly and serve warm..
Cut in the peanut butter to the dough. Using pastry blender, cut in peanut butter and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Look closely at the cracks in the top of the scone, if they look wet inside, bake a little longer. To make the best scone recipe, you'll first need to cut the cold butter into the dry ingredients. I usually use a fork and then transfer to my hands near the end.