Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta. Ingredients. cook pasta according the the directions on the package. Drain, then rinse under cool water and drain again thoroughly. Add the crawfish tails with fat and juice; gently stir to combine.
Add the pasta to the pot and toss well. You may not need to use all of the pasta. Crawfish Monica is traditionally made with rotini pasta, but you could substitute another pasta if you like. You can have Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta
- Prepare 2 lbs of crawfish tails leave fat on if in frozen pack.
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta cooked I did 2 12oz packs.
- You need 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbs of flour if you want little thick.
- Prepare 2 tbs of creole season.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 5 of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Butter a good bit.
I also used frozen Louisiana crawfish from my freezer. Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily.
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta instructions
- Put about at least 5 tbs butter or I just put enough to sauté my onions down till tender.
- Once onions cooked a little add tomatoes an garlic you can peel your tomatoes if u like that I did not. Cook for at least ten minutes !.
- Add your crawfish an let cook for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Once cook add your heavy whipping cream stir in good I use a whole quart an add your seasons an let come to a hard boil once then put on a simmer if add flour or starch or not cook to your likening for about 15 to 20 mins, I added flour I like my kinda thick.
- Then it should be done I served mine on angel hair pasta !! Like we say down in Louisiana oui cest bon (that’s good).
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. The process for Crawfish Monica is simple, it's a cream sauce built on top of some onions and garlic, seasoned with spices and mixed with crawfish tails and pasta. If you prep all the ingredients and lay them out in their own prep bowls, you eliminate the angst and can assemble the recipe perfectly in real-time. Crawfish Monica is the creation of Chef Pierre Hilzim of Kajun Kettle Foods. He named the dish after his wife, Monica, and it has been raved about in publications like The New Yorker, the L.