You can have Cauliflower Bake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Bake
- You need 1 Head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 4 Strips of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ground Beef (Roughly).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Instant Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
Cauliflower Bake step by step
- Wash and prep cauliflower. Season and coat with olive oil. Roast in oven at 400 F for about 45 minutes..
- Cook bacon and set aside..
- Sauté onions, garlic and ground beef in pan after cooking the bacon. Drain and set aside..
- Put roasted cauliflower in blender (or food processor. Mine died) along with melted butter. Pulse. Begin adding milk and pulsing. Blend until you get a rather smooth mixture. Some chunks are fine. Remove and put in bowl..
- Hopefully now, everything is at room temperature. Add Parmesan cheese along with the sautéed vegetables and ground beef. Chop and add in 3/4 of the bacon. Mix..
- Now… the mixture was looking slightly runny and I was worried about it holding together. I opted to add in some instant mashed potatoes to absorb some of the liquid along with an egg. Add that in and mix..
- Place into a loaf pan… or really any pan that you want. Top with enough cheddar cheese to cover it and the remaining bacon..
- Place into a preheated 350 F oven. Bake about 30 minutes. It’s done when the cheese is melted and browned. Top with parsley flakes to give it an attractive personality..