Pumpkin Tacos Dessert.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pumpkin tacos dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Tacos Dessert is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Tacos Dessert is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin tacos dessert using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Tacos Dessert:
- Prepare of white chocolate, melted (to drizzle).
- Make ready of Tortillas.
- Get 16-8 of " flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get 4 Tbs of softened butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 1/2 lb of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin puree.
- Get 2 of -(3.4 oz) small vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of container cool whip.
Steps to make Pumpkin Tacos Dessert:
- In a medium side bowl combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside. Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides or the tortillas and then dip tortilla into the sugar mixture. Coat both sides of the tortilla..
- Cut tortillas into 3 sections. Like a peace sign. In a muffin tin place the outer side of the tortilla in the bottom of the pan with the tip pointing up..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- While the tortillas are baking grab another medium bowl and mix cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, and milk (use an electric hand mixer) then fold in cool whip. Pipe filling into tortillas and then drizzle with white chocolate..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pumpkin tacos dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!