Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. Add tomatoes, basil, parsley, garlic and peppers. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper. In a small saucepan, heat olive oil until warm. Toss drained pasta with desired amount of sauce. You can cook Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- It’s 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- It’s 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- It’s 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- It’s 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta water.
- You need of goat cheese.
- You need of fresh parsely.
Add onions and garlic, salt and pepper, and saute until translucent. Making the Angel Hair Sundried Tomato Pasta If you don't have leftover chicken, cook a small boneless skinless breast, and dice into inch by inch pieces Bring a pot of water to the boil and salt the water; separately, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat Add the pasta to the water and stir Angel Hair Pasta: You can use fettuccine or spaghetti, but angel hair is our favorite, plus it cooks in no time! Milk: For a richer sauce, use half-and-half or cream. In saucepan, saute onion in sun-dried tomato oil until fragrant.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta step by step
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Add in garlic, salt (a pinch), and tomato paste. Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Pine Nuts Pasta featuring flavorful sun-dried tomatoes and healthy fats in the form of olive oil and pine nuts. Angel Hair with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Olives is a light yet really flavorful dish that celebrates simple ingredients and of course, pasta! With lemon, tangy olives, and lots of herbs, this dish is sure to become a favorite. What's Great about this dish Cook angel hair pasta according to instructions on the package.