Banana & Black Pepper Hot Biscuit (Scone). A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called "plantains", distinguishing them from dessert bananas. The fruit is variable in size, color, and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a.
You can do more with bananas than the old peel-and-eat. Banana, fruit of the genus Musa, one of the most important fruit crops of the world. The banana is grown in the tropics, and, though it is most widely consumed in those regions, it is valued worldwide for its flavor, nutritional value, and availability throughout the year. You can have Banana & Black Pepper Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana & Black Pepper Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 80 g of Banana.
- Prepare 1 g of Black Pepper.
The banana plant is classified as an arborescent (tree-like) perennial herb, and the banana itself is considered a berry. A bunch of bananas is called a hand; a single banana is a finger. The most common type is the Cavendish, which is a type of dessert banana. Green when unripe, it yellows as it matures.
Banana & Black Pepper Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Slice the banana (quantities for exterior) and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and black pepper..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Paste the banana (80g) using the stick mixer and pour into the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions. Place the sliced bananas on the tops of the biscuits..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Bananas contain a fair amount of fiber , as well as several antioxidants. Alternatively, pair a banana with a protein source like peanut butter to refuel your glycogen stores post-workout. As a bonus, bananas can replace the potassium lost in sweat during prolonged. Through thoughtful design, we create clothing and accessories with detailed craftsmanship in luxurious materials. Also available on other music platforms:http://music.mediacube.network/Banana#DBillions.