Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳 eggs • dried onion flakes • black pepper • Sprinkle salt • milk or creamer • Vienna sausages, drained • Butter cooking spray • Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded Vienna Breakfast. Wrap each vienna sausage with a biscuit and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Place drained Vienna sausages into a bowl, cut each one in half. Spray a skillet with butter cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into skillet and heat on low heat, then add into eggs your cut up Vienna sausages.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vienna sausage breakfast 🍳. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳 eggs • dried onion flakes • black pepper • Sprinkle salt • milk or creamer • Vienna sausages, drained • Butter cooking spray • Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded Vienna Breakfast. Wrap each vienna sausage with a biscuit and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vienna sausage breakfast 🍳 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of dried onion flakes.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get of Sprinkle salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk or creamer.
- Make ready 1 can (4.6 ounce) of Vienna sausages, drained.
- Prepare as needed of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare to taste of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take to taste of Chopped chives.
- Prepare as needed of Toasted bread.
Scramble some eggs with Vienna sausage for a quick breakfast. Set a skillet on the stove and heat it on medium-high heat. While the pan heats up, dice up half of an onion and bell pepper. While you're chopping, cut the Vienna sausages into bite-sized pieces.
Instructions to make Vienna Sausage Breakfast 🍳:
- In a bowl with a fork or small whisk mix together eggs, dried onion flakes, black pepper, salt and milk or creamer…….
- Place drained Vienna sausages into a bowl, cut each one in half……
- Spray a skillet with butter cooking spray…….
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and heat on low heat, then add into eggs your cut up Vienna sausages…….
- Continue to cook eggs and Vienna sausages on low heat, stirring lightly……I flipped my eggs over……
- Sprinkle your shredded cheddar cheese on top of eggs and sausages, then top with chopped chives…..cook until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Like millions of children across the Caribbean and offspring (like my daughters) with Caribbean heritage around the world, cooking Vienna Sausages (or hot dogs) in tomatoes, is the first thing we learn to cook. How to cook Vienna sausages for breakfast as it's done in the Caribbean. The full recipe for cooking Vienna sausages can be found at http://caribbeanpot.com/. Vienna sausages to compliment your eggs at breakfast. One of the first things you learn to cook as a kid growing up on the islands is Vienna sausages for breakfast or a snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vienna sausage breakfast 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!