Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta. Tomato Soup Tastes Better with Great Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Boil the pasta while the tomatoes and garlic roast. Toss cooked pasta with tomatoes, soft garlic pressed from the head, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Drizzle EVOO and a generous pinch of salt and pepper down over the tomatoes. Basically all ingredients (except the pasta) are roasted on a baking sheet in the oven while the pasta cooks. In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground pepper. You can have Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
- Prepare of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- Prepare of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- You need of butter.
- You need of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of Salt and pepper where needed.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of fresh grated Romano cheese.
The tomatoes should be shriveled and the garlic tender. Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water while tomatoes and garlic are cooking. Put the garlic cloves between the tomatoes and any tomato stems, if you have them, as they will flavour the oil. Toss the tomatoes with a few glugs of olive oil and a good sprinkle of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta instructions
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.
In a rectangular baking dish, combine the tomatoes and garlic. Stir in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. While the tomatoes and garlic are roasting, cook the pasta until al dente according to package instructions. Slice the tops off the garlic heads. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the center of a large square of foil and fold to seal.