Chicken Spaghetti. Dive Into A Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe W/ Velveeta Fresh Packs! Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite.
Dinner is simple when you have chicken and spaghetti on hand. These two ingredients come together in so many great dishes. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can have Chicken Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of shredded medium or sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella or jack cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of ans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of pkgs angel hair pasta (8-10C).
- Prepare of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare of Parsley prior to serving.
To the pasta add the diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese, chopped chicken, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix together in large bowl: cooked spaghetti, diced chicken, pimentos, mushroom soup, bell peppers and cheese. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente.
Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse, and return to pot..
- Add chicken, soup, sour cream, and half of the cheese blend..
- Stir well and pour into baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, cover with foil, and bake until cheese is bubbly. Cheese on top is optional..
- Sprinkle with parsley prior to serving.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Chicken spaghetti is indeed THE best comfort food… Your recipe is delicious. I made just a couple of tweaks. I omitted the Velveeta and doubled the cream cheese. Instead of cream of mushroom, I prefer the richer flavor of golden mushroom soup.