Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳. Add some adventure into your morning routine with our Southwest-Style Cheesy Breakfast Skillet recipe. Packed with delicious Tex-Mex flavors like jalapeño and red peppers, cilantro and chunky salsa, Southwest-Style Cheesy Breakfast Skillet is an exciting way to start the day. Fry tortilla strips until crispy and place them on a paper towel.
I like to make this after making my Keto Beef Burritos and so I can simply use leftover meat. I made this recipe so you can make this all on its own, but I highly recommend making the wonderful Burrito Bowls and then the next morning making this! ~ This easy Southwestern Breakfast Skillet Scramble recipe is a fresh, healthy take on restaurant "skillet" breakfasts. So good … true breakfast comfort food!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southwest skillet breakfast 🍳. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Add some adventure into your morning routine with our Southwest-Style Cheesy Breakfast Skillet recipe. Packed with delicious Tex-Mex flavors like jalapeño and red peppers, cilantro and chunky salsa, Southwest-Style Cheesy Breakfast Skillet is an exciting way to start the day. Fry tortilla strips until crispy and place them on a paper towel.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- Get 1 cup of frozen hash browns.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced purple onion.
- Take 2 of diced portobello mushrooms.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of of a jalepeno FINELY diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cheddar smoked sausage or you could use ground Chorizo.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortilla cut into thin strips.
- Take To taste of Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, sazon, adobo.
Filled with peppers, onions, cheese and even a bit of smoky bacon. Bonus: Not only is it simple to toss together, but leftovers reheat brilliantly later in the week! ~ Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This Southwest Skillet Scramble is great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. It's a quick, easy, one pot meal that comes together in a flash!
Steps to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- Heat oil to 375 either in a deep fryer or put a half inch of oil in a shallow fry pan and heat to 375..
- Fry tortilla strips until crispy and place them on a paper towel. Fry both eggs to desired doneness in the same oil..
- In a pan mix the potatoes, onion, peppers and spices and cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove and place in a bowl and top with eggs and tortillas strips and cheese..
- You can serve with salsa and tortillas if you like..
- Mix in mushrooms and your smoked sausage. Cook another 5-7 minutes until hash brown potatoes are crispy..
Using the Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onions makes this so easy and simplifies the prep work. If you wanted to spice this dish up, you could use pepper jack cheese. This Southwest Turkey and Egg Breakfast Skillet is a delicious and filling way to start your day! Southwest seasoned ground turkey and scrambled eggs are topped with cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and salsa. It's perfect for meal prep, a weekend breakfast or even dinner!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!