Angel Food Jell-O Salad. Take Jello and add strawberries (which have been thawed) and Cool Whip. Stir until Cool Whip is all stirred in. Pour half of this mixture on top of angel food.
A refreshing salad served for the holidays or the summer. A wonderful mix of flavored gelatin, strawberries, and angel food cake. Wash and cut fresh strawberries into bite-size pieces. You can cook Angel Food Jell-O Salad using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Food Jell-O Salad
- It’s of Angel food cake of your choice.
- Prepare of Jell-O.
- You need of large tub Cool Whip.
Layer a glass bowl with alternate layers of broken angel food cake and fruit. Pour Jello (slightly jelled) over mixture to. topping. You may need to use your hands to break up chunks of frozen strawberries. Fold in the frozen strawberries and whipped topping which has thawed a little.
Angel Food Jell-O Salad step by step
- Cut cake into 1 inch cubes and place in bowl/container..
- Heat water and stir in Jell-O mix as directed..
- Pour Jell-O evenly over the cake..
- Place in refrigerator until Jell-O is set..
- Stir together Cool whip and cake/Jell-O until mixed evenly..
Pour over cake and refrigerate until set. Find Jell-O salad recipes at Taste of Home! Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. See recipes for Strawberry Jello Salad, Angel Food Jell-O Salad too. It's the perfect make ahead dessert or side dish recipe!