My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. How To Make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa. Add the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar to a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer. Fold in the chocolate chips carefully.
Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients until combined. You can cook My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of unsalted butter (1 stick butter).
- You need of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s of granulated white sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of salted caramel chips.
- You need of butterscotch chips.
Substitute different types of chocolate- You can also make these cookies with white chocolate chips, dark chocolate, or even peanut butter flavored chips. Add mint- If you love mint chocolate treats, then add a little mint extract to the wet ingredients to make these into mint chocolate cookies. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar.
My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated white sugar and vanilla until well blended..
- Add eggs and beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in butter mixture and mix well. Stir in your chips..
- With cookie scoop drop rounded dough on cookie sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE! 🙂.
Because the butter is cold, it does take some time for the butter and sugar come together. Add the eggs, one at a time, and make sure it is mixed well between each egg. This recipe has become my go-to chocolate chip recipe the past three years! I love the texture and taste and the results are perfect every time. They end up as a mound cookie vs. a round flat one but I like it.