Rolled Chicken Sandwich. Sprinkle the arugula over the chicken mixture. Carefully roll up the tortillas, jelly-roll. Spread the garlicky butter to the flattened bread.
Cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter. Rolled Chicken Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. You can have Rolled Chicken Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rolled Chicken Sandwich
- You need 8 slices of bread (I removed the crusts so I can turn them into rusks, but it's your call, really).
- It’s of Garlicky butter (you can also use mayo) – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3401212-garlicky-butter.
- You need 8 slices of lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded leftover chicken (rotisserie, poached, roasted, etc.).
- Prepare 1-2 of angel hair or spaghetti (optional).
Rolled Chicken Sandwich is something that I've loved my entire life. Place a finger of cheese on each ham slice and sprinkle lightly with thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Roll up seasoned ham and cheese 'jellyroll-style', then roll each chicken breast with ham and cheese inside. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
Rolled Chicken Sandwich instructions
- Flatten the bread..
- Spread the garlicky butter to the flattened bread..
- Add lettuce and shredded chicken..
- Roll. Cut into four pieces..
- To make sure the sandwich won't unfurl, secure it with a bit of angel hair or spaghetti. Within a couple of hours, the pasta will soften. So it's perfect for bento..
In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cheese, sage, paprika and pepper; coat chicken on all sides. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken. Make a hearty sandwich that will please any big eater. Grill the chicken and use it to assemble a satisfying sandwich with a mayonnaise-mustard mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, shredded.