Ginger Dressing Coleslaw. Combine and wisk lime juice, sugar, oil, ginger, salt and pepper to taste and red pepper (optional) in a small bowl. Place all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss the salad with the dressing.
Sesame ginger dressing gives this coleslaw a bold punch of flavor. Grate the carrots and finely shred the cabbage and spring onions. Chop the coriander, saving a few leaves for the garnish. You can cook Ginger Dressing Coleslaw using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger Dressing Coleslaw
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of bag angel hair shredded coleslaw cannage.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ginger sesame dressing (I used Newman's Own).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower kernels.
Mix all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a jam jar. Toss the salad with the dressing and top with the garnish. Try a smart option Sesame-Ginger Coleslaw!
Ginger Dressing Coleslaw instructions
- Toss everything together in a medium bowl. Serve immediately..
- Garnish with sliced green onions and/or crushed red pepper flakes if desired..
Lime juice adds brightness to this yummy Sesame-Ginger Coleslaw featuring sesame dressed and minced ginger. Instructions To make the dressing, stir the rice vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger and garlic together in a small bowl. Place the cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, scallions and cilantro into a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing to the mixing bowl, and everything well to coat the veggies. In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, onion and radishes.