Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Stuffed Peppers Makes For The Perfect Weeknight Meal. Place the peppers standing up in a baking dish.
Stuffed Italian Peppers with Parmesan Cream. Meat sauce makes for a moist, tasty filling in this simple stuffed pepper recipe, complete with Italian sausage and Parmesan cream. Pin this to your board Nutritional Facts. You can cook Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers
- Prepare 4 of Italian green peppers.
- Prepare 2 of small hotdogs or sasages.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 of ccup cooked angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorite brand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 12 of pepperoni slices.
Rach shares her recipe for pasta-stuffed peppers seasoned with fresh herbs, anchovies + Calabrian chili paste. GET THE RECIPE: Stuffed Peppers + Italian Pasta = Rach's Bucatini-Stuffed Peppers. Italian vegetable preparations are superb on their own, particularly when they're made even more Italian by being stuffed with pasta. Capers, olives and anchovies are the Three Musketeers of southern Italian cooking.
Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425place peppers on rosting pan.
- Roast until just starting to soften but still holding their shape.
- Melt butter in asmall skillet and brown sausage or hotdog, then add cooked pasta and ssuce.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in cheeses.
- Cut an opening in each pepper and carefully remove seeds.
- Fill each pepper with pasta mixture, skewer to hold shape. Top eac pepper with 3 pepperoni slices, return to the oven to heat through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
Here they are mixed with tomatoes and pasta to stuff sweet bell peppers before roasting. To serve, place lids on peppers letting pasta peek out. Serve extra bucatini around or alongside the peppers. Using a food processor, puree the roasted red peppers. Stir in the pureed peppers and the fire-roasted tomatoes; season with salt and black pepper.