Easy eggrolls. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place a heaping tablespoonful of beef mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Then fold over left and right sides.
Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll. Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll. Serve with dipping sauce, if desired. You can cook Easy eggrolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy eggrolls
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1-10 oz of bag angel hair coleslaw/shredded cabbage.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of fried rice seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare of shredded carrots (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of your sauce of choice to dip.
Note: Egg rolls can be assembled up to a day ahead. To make the egg rolls, combine the flour with some water. Lay one of the egg roll wrappers down, with a corner pointed toward you. Place some of the pork mixture in the center of the wrapper, and fold that corner that was pointed at you onto the filling.
Easy eggrolls instructions
- Fry ground pork with spices and season pack.
- Add cabbage and soy sauce.
- Fry for a few minutes. Not all the way cooked..
- Let cool..
- Take out the egg roll wraps (Keep in fridge until ready to use).
- Follow wrapping instructions on egg roll package..
- Fry until golden and enjoy.
- Can be frozen and reheated in oven 350°until hot..
Fold the left and right corners into the center, then roll, keeping the filling in the center. In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Follow the directions on the back of the egg roll wrappers for wrapping. You don't need too much—just enough to submerge the egg rolls. How to make fried egg rolls.