Easy eggrolls. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place a heaping tablespoonful of beef mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you.
Then fold over left and right sides. Dampen edges of the corner that is away from you, and finish rolling. In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. You can have Easy eggrolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy eggrolls
- Prepare of ground pork.
- You need of bag angel hair coleslaw/shredded cabbage.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of fried rice seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of dried minced onion.
- Prepare of shredded carrots (optional).
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of your sauce of choice to dip.
To make the egg rolls, combine the flour with some water. Lay one of the egg roll wrappers down, with a corner pointed toward you. Place some of the pork mixture in the center of the wrapper, and fold that corner that was pointed at you onto the filling. Fold the left and right corners into the center, then roll, keeping the filling in the center.
Easy eggrolls instructions
- Fry ground pork with spices and season pack.
- Add cabbage and soy sauce.
- Fry for a few minutes. Not all the way cooked..
- Let cool..
- Take out the egg roll wraps (Keep in fridge until ready to use).
- Follow wrapping instructions on egg roll package..
- Fry until golden and enjoy.
- Can be frozen and reheated in oven 350°until hot..
Serve with dipping sauce, if desired. Note: Egg rolls can be assembled up to a day ahead. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll. Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll.