Angel Scallops. Scallops will become tough and chewy if overcooked. Stir in lemon juice, and season with salt and black pepper. Scallops with Angel Hair Scallops taste extravagant, but they're actually low in fat.
Add the shallots and wine to the pan. Sauteed bay scallops with tomatoes and a touch of white wine and lemon juice served over angel hair pasta. Season the scallops with salt and pepper. You can cook Angel Scallops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Scallops
- You need of Bay scallops.
- Prepare of angel hair pasta.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan.
- It’s of anchovy paste.
- You need of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of thyme.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
In a large, heavy fry pan over high heat, warm the olive oil until it shimmers. Place scallops into the hot pan without crowding. Gently press scallops with a spatula to make direct contact with the pan. Add the scallops in a single layer without over crowding the pan (work in batches if needed).
Angel Scallops instructions
- Cook pasta as directed..
- Roll scallops in clean towel to remove moisture..
- Saute garlic, onion, anchovy paste and thyme in butter and oil..
- Add wine and reduce by half..
- Add parsley and scallops. Cook until scallops are done. Approximately 3 minutes. Add cheese..
- Toss pasta into sauce. Enjoy!.
Remove from skillet and transfer to a plate. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add scallops, tomatoes and garlic; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to hot pasta in bowl; toss gently to mix. Superfine angel hair and delicate scallops are coated with a light lemon, white wine and caper sauce.