Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta. How to Make Lemon Chicken Pasta To make this easy pasta recipe, first cook the angel hair pasta according to package instructions. While the pasta cooks, prep the honey lemon chicken. Add the honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, and thyme to a large bowl and stir to combine.
Steps Cook pasta according to box drain and set aside. In a bowl, add honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, thyme and set sauce aside. In a large skillet add olive oil add chicken generally sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. You can cook Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Add a generous amount of salt to the pot of water. This will help to season the pasta. HONEY LEMON CHICKEN WITH ANGEL HAIR PASTA Lemon and honey are so good together and the dish is bright, tangy-and-sweet, and perfect for warmer weather. I used angel hair pasta because it cooks quickly and the bite-sized chicken does too.
Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to box drain and set aside..
- In a bowl, add honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, thyme and set sauce aside..
- In a large skillet add olive oil add chicken generally sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook chicken..
- Add sauce, bubble at a low boil for 5 minutes..
- Add pasta to skillet toss and combined..
The pasta is coated in a sweet and spicy lemon honey sauce with chili pepper, butter, and garlic tagging along for the ride. Then it is topped with my most favorite Gluten-Free Baked Hot Chicken, which is the best breaded chicken I have ever had with it's spicy and crunchy outer goodness and inner juiciness. Pair with a simple salad or veggies for a full meal. Dressing: whisk lemon juice with the zest, honey and thyme in a bowl. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.