Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan raspberry butter cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan raspberry butter cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies:
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of vegan butter (slightly soften and cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
- Prepare 1/3 of raspberry jam.
- Make ready of Optional : powdered sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, mix flour and salt using whisk. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 170 °C. Line 1 extra large baking sheet (or 2 medium) with parchment paper..
- Add the softened vegan butter to the bowl of a Stand Mixer and fit with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium until creamy (about 30 secs). Then add the sugar and beat on medium until incorporated. Scrape down sides as needed. Now add the vanilla and rum extract and mix on medium (about 30 secs)..
- Turn to low speed and gradually add the flour. Mix until combined or start to form a dough..
- Using a half-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll into smooth balls. Then place them on your baking sheet about 1 inches apart..
- Make the indentations by using the back of a ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon. Press down gently. (some cracks are normal. just smooth them back using your fingers). Place the tray of unbaked cookies into the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Using a small spoon, fill each cookie with jam (don't overfill or it will spill out during baking)..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack for 10-15 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar if desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan raspberry butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!