"French Onion Soup" Risotto.
You can have "French Onion Soup" Risotto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "French Onion Soup" Risotto
- It’s of cremini mushrooms.
- Prepare of arugula.
- Prepare of arborio rice.
- You need of onion soup mix.
- You need of green onions.
- It’s of small yellow onion.
- It’s of grated mozzarella or gruyere.
- You need of water.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of beer.
"French Onion Soup" Risotto step by step
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Sautee mushrooms until brown. Set aside..
- Add remaining butter and the olive oil and cook onions for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add rice. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add beer..
- Dilute onion soup mix in warm water then add 1/2 to pan. When water has been absorbed, add remaining water..
- Once water has been absorbed and rice looks plump, add the cooked mushrooms..
- Add the cheese and stir until well..
- Add the arugula and mix in until wilted..
- Garnish with green onions and more cheese..