Susie's scones. Whisk together sugar, salt, milk and cream. Add enough flour to make a soft dough. Cut using a round scone cutter then place close together.
Every time my husband makes it people rave about how tasty these scones are. They are a perfectly balance in texture. Not a soggy mush of butter, not a dry crust of bread. these are delicious on their own, or with a little butter and jam. You can have Susie's scones using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Susie's scones
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of double cream.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
Susie from the Bannockburn store's scones. Susie's Original Syrupdipity Spreads are the most innovative, tasty, melt-in-your-mouth product to hit breakfast in years! Susie's Spreads are amazing on countless foods including pancakes, waffles, sweet potatoes, popcorn, scones, doughnuts, crepes, cinnamon rolls, baked salmon, and so much more! See more ideas about scones, scone recipe, recipes.
Susie's scones step by step
- Whisk together sugar, salt, milk and cream..
- Add enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Pat dough out on a floured board 2 cm thick.Cut using a round scone cutter then place close together on an oven tray. Bake at 200°F until risen & brown.
Susie (Kasia Koleczek) may not speak the King's English, but she manages to assert herself, ward off Ned's untoward advances, and clean up any broken crockery or other untidy messes that invariably gather at the priest's home and hearth.. Scones are not just for breakfast, but a wonderful way to end your day, as you salute the. SuZie Sue's Cream Teas, cakes & bakes. With a Cadbury creme egg chocolate brownie and my infamous chocolate tiffin. Available for delivery all over the Easter weekend. 💛🍫.