Angel hair Chicken Alfredo w/broccoli. Prepare angel hair pasta according to package. In separate pan Mix chopped onion, bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. Fresh from scratch Alfredo sauce with Chicken and Broccoli served over angel hair pasta.
But be assured this recipe is perfect for just two people Cook angel hair pasta in salted water until a la denta stage and drain well. In a large saucepan, saute chicken pieces until done. In same pan melt butter and add cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. You can cook Angel hair Chicken Alfredo w/broccoli using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel hair Chicken Alfredo w/broccoli
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic and pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 8 oz of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion's.
- It’s 11 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
This chicken and angel hair pasta includes broccoli, sliced carrots, and Parmesan cheese. Add some sliced cherry tomatoes, if desired, and finish with grated Parmesan cheese. The chicken and vegetables are a light and flavorful combination. The dish is served over angel hair pasta or linguine.
Angel hair Chicken Alfredo w/broccoli step by step
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to package. Drain with pasta is tender. In separate pan Mix chopped onion, bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. Let cook to fuse ingredients. Combine everything in one pot mixing throughly. Serve hot off the stove.
Stir in the chicken, broth, cheese, basil and salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic with the butter. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Finally, stir in broth, basil and cheese and return chicken to skillet.