Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰. Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰 chefliv Michigan. Prepare cake mix according to directions for cupcakes. Prepare pudding and pipe into center of cupcakes..
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Divide batter among cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center. Beat cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined. You can cook Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (prepared).
- It’s 1 jar of chocolate frosting.
- It’s 1 box of instant vanilla pudding (prepared).
Pour batter into the prepared pan. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Let cool completely before poking holes across the cake with the bottom of a wooden spoon.
Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰 instructions
- Prepare cake mix according to directions for cupcakes. Cool and core the cupcakes..
- Prepare pudding and pipe into center of cupcakes. Frost with chocolate frosting..
- NOTE: I garnished mine with Samoa bark made from white chocolate chips and leftover girl scout cookies. You can use whatever you like or nothing at all for garnish. 😊.
Be sure to poke all the way to the bottom of the pan. In a large bowl, whisk together pudding, milk, and vanilla, but don't let it thicken. Combine the heavy cream and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. The ganache will thicken as it cools.