Chocolate Angel Cake. Cut through batter with a knife to remove air pockets. Chocolate Angel Food Cake is delightfully light and fluffy and will be a real treat for chocolate lovers. Top with powdered sugar and strawberries and you have a guilt-free dessert.
Four types of chocolate are called for in this decadent dessert: cocoa powder for the cake batter, bittersweet chocolate and milk chocolate for the frosting, and semisweet chocolate for the garnish. Whisk in the chocolate and set aside. Add your angel food cake mix and cocoa into a bowl. You can have Chocolate Angel Cake using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Angel Cake
- You need of just replace 10 grams of the flour from with cocoa powder.
Menu items made fresh daily in our Chocolate Angel kitchens. From the eclectic vintage decor to the nostalgic menu items, you are sure to experience Southern hospitality. We think Chocolate Angel will become. Using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the.
Chocolate Angel Cake instructions
- Please refer to"Cute Angel Food Cake" for the cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144406-cute-angel-food-cake.
- It's also cute baked in a heart-shaped pan..
- For the custard cream, halve the recipe of. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154034-my-familys-custard-cream.
- For the white chocolate cream, refer to"Cute Angel Cake." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144406-cute-angel-food-cake.
- It's done!.
- This is the heart-shaped version..
- It will look like this when cut..
Combine the cake mix, cocoa, and water in a mixing bowl. Increase speed to medium and beat for one more minute. Pour the cake batter into an ungreased angel food pan. The secret to a perfect angel food cake lies in beating the egg whites and then stabilizing them with cream of tartar. Dutch-process cocoa has nothing to do with the Netherlands but refers to a process in which the cocoa is "dutched," or alkalized, resulting in a more mellow and full-bodied cocoa.