Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta. This Delicious Meal Is An Easy Weeknight Win. Made With Organic Ingredients & Without The Artificial Stuff. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian American dish that's typically made with shrimp, a little butter, white wine, onions and garlic, and often served over pasta. I've skipped the pasta for my Shrimp Scampi and opted for low carb zucchini noodles instead. You can have Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 6 oz of Cremini mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 of white onion.
- You need 1/4 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 4 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 packages of Shiritaki noodles – angel hair.
- It’s 1 of basil leaves.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 4 oz of Italian blend cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 of dried oregano leaves.
How to Make Shrimp Scampi Start by peeling the shrimp, but do not discard the shells! Heat the butter and oil in a large saute pan. In a saute or frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté garlic. Add chicken broth, lemon juice (or wine), and red chili flakes.
Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta instructions
- Drain and rinse noodles, boil for 2 minutes, and then dry the noodles in a dry pan on medium heat. Remove and set aside.
- Simmer the butter, olive oil, and 3/4 of the garlic cloves on low heat for 10 minutes or until the garlic is colored and infused into the oil..
- Add the mushrooms, white onions, yellow pepper, seasonings, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and saute until they are pink and plump.
- Add the noodles, basil leaves, green onions, remaining garlic, remaining onion, a dash of olive oil, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. This final step infuses more flavors. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes and serve..
- Garnish with Italian blend cheese and grated parmesan.
Bring to a light boil, then add in shrimp. Simmer until shrimp begin to turn pink and reduce heat to low. Low Carb Keto Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles Pasta may be off the table if you're cutting carbs, but there are plenty of low carb pasta alternatives! Low carb keto shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles is the perfect example. Cook pasta according to package directions reserve half a cup of the cooking water, see notes for that.*** In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil then add shrimps until most of the shrimp turns pink.