Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones. This berry-filled salad may take some time to prepare, but one taste and you'll agree it's worth the extra effort. I treat family and friends to this dish on special occasions. —Linda Goulet, Hadley, Massachusetts. Special Strawberry Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Strawberries are native to temperate areas of the Northern Hemisphere, and cultivated varieties are grown around the world. Learn more about strawberries and their cultivation. Special K Strawberry Protein Shake If pink and protein go together, a Special K Strawberry Protein Shake might just be the perfect combination. You can have Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones
- It’s 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- It’s 1 box of White chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
Berry-flavored and bottled for easy portability, the shake is a creamy, delicious way to get nutrition on the go and keep the daily goals on track. Not only did the plants grow with special vigor, but the giant berries they produced—four times the size of normal strawberries—were exceptionally sweet, juicy and delicious. Even after some of the especially harsh winters Europe experienced, the original plants kept multiplying and proved to be extremely hardy, producing an ever-increasing. Two delicious ingredients make one REALLY delicious cereal..
Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones instructions
- Add the pancake mix and the butter cut into 1 cm corners into a bowl, and use your fingers to mash into bits..
- Add mashed strawberries and mix together..
- Add the minced white chocolate and mix together..
- Use a spoon to make your desired shapes, and place on a baking pan. Cook in your preheated oven at 170℃ for about 20 minutes..
- Caution: It won't be soft right after baking, but if you cool at room temperature the outside will be crispy and the inside will be soft..
Special K® knows the secret to creating the tastiest food is using the real ingredients you know and love. Discover all the flavors and find your new favorite. Doing something good for yourself has never been this delicious. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness.