Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones. This berry-filled salad may take some time to prepare, but one taste and you'll agree it's worth the extra effort. I treat family and friends to this dish on special occasions. —Linda Goulet, Hadley, Massachusetts. Special Strawberry Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Not only did the plants grow with special vigor, but the giant berries they produced—four times the size of normal strawberries—were exceptionally sweet, juicy and delicious. Even after some of the especially harsh winters Europe experienced, the original plants kept multiplying and proved to be extremely hardy, producing an ever-increasing. The full moon in Capricorn arrives with interesting aspects for each of the zodiac signs. You can have Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- Prepare of White chocolate.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Butter.
The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods. Strawberry Plant Structure and Growth Habit E.
Special Strawberry & White Chocolate Scones instructions
- Add the pancake mix and the butter cut into 1 cm corners into a bowl, and use your fingers to mash into bits..
- Add mashed strawberries and mix together..
- Add the minced white chocolate and mix together..
- Use a spoon to make your desired shapes, and place on a baking pan. Cook in your preheated oven at 170℃ for about 20 minutes..
- Caution: It won't be soft right after baking, but if you cool at room temperature the outside will be crispy and the inside will be soft..
Top tip for making Special strawberry sundae Delicious just as it is, or serve with a couple of shortbread biscuits to dip in, if you like. Hopefully remastered versions are just as good. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruit and the sweetness of brown sugar paired with the sour creaminess of sour cream make a perfect and simple combination. I used to eat this all the time as a child, although now I'd have to substitute dairy-free sour cream (Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream. Special Strawberry Spinach Salad really is special!