Valentine's Day chocolate chip and m&m cookies. Making the Best Chocolate Is Our Family Legacy. See How We Strive to Deliver Decadent Chocolates Without Sacrificing Quality. Always chewy and made with a little extra love, these Valentine's day chocolate chip m&m cookies are delightfully easy and tasty.
Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms. Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop dough balls and place on baking sheet. You can cook Valentine's Day chocolate chip and m&m cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day chocolate chip and m&m cookies
- You need of Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix.
- You need of butter softened (salted or unsalted).
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of m&m chocolate candies (red, white, pink).
With the back of a wooden spoon, gently press down on the cookies to make them flat instead of domed. The best chocolate chip and m&m cookies EVER! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this is the perfect valentine's Day dessert to serve your sweetheart. I love making something decadent for this holiday – as they say "a sweet for your sweet".
Valentine's Day chocolate chip and m&m cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the mix in a bowl and add the butter and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly then add your m&m's and mix again.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-15 minutes depending on what size you make your cookies.
- Wait 10 minutes to cool and ENJOY ❤.
I also love that it's quick and easy. Valentines Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Milk Chocolate Pink, Red & White M&M's. What better way to gift a loved one than fresh homemade cookies! I will only advertise with pictures of MY BAKED GOODS, that I BAKED and PHOTOGRAPHED MYSELF. In other words, what The crunchy candy coating shells of the M&M's also breaks up the soft, buttery dough and is a perfect texture contrast to the smooth, melted semi-sweet chocolate chips.