Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes.
You can cook Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes
- It’s of Ground Flax seed.
- You need of Potato (Latke) powder (one bag from a latke box).
- You need of Green onions.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Vegan mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes instructions
- Mix 1 tbsp of flax seed and 1 cup of water and set aside. In a medium bowl add a bag of potato powder and green onions. Mix all wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps..
- Set aside the potato mix for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Heat a skillet with a thin layer of oil. Drop spoonfuls of the mix and press down to shape them. Cook each side until golden brown..
- For the sauce. 1 tbsp of ketchup and 2 tbsp of vegan mayo. Mix well and drizzle over the pancakes..