Quick shrimp scampi. Sprinkle the shrimp with breadcrumbs (enough to coat the shrimp), and transfer the entire mixture to a medium casserole dish. Pour wine and the lemon juice over the shrimp. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, then put them in the skillet in a single layer.
Over medium heat, add shrimp and basil. Add the white wine and cook until it has reduced by half. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Quick shrimp scampi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick shrimp scampi
- Prepare of shrimp.
- It’s of pasta, angel hair.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of pepper flakes.
- It’s of tomatoes, deseed chopped.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of white wine.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of basil.
Add in uncooked shrimp and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook just until the shrimp start to turn pink. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Quick shrimp scampi step by step
- Cook angel hair pasta . While thats cooking. Get the ingredients ready..
- Cut an deseed tomatoes. Add oil to a large pan and heat on medium high. Add garlic and pepper flakes. Cook till fragrant. About 1 minute..
- Add shrimp. Cook about 4 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice and tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes. Add butter and melt down..
- Add pasta. Fold and toss to coat pasta into sauce. Add a little pasta water if you want more sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and chopped basil when plating..
Stir in pasta and return pot to boil. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is a dish made with shrimp (or prawns) in a scampi sauce. A scampi sauce is a garlic butter and wine sauce, so very simple to make. This dish can be served over pasta or even served on its own as a first course for a dinner party. Directions Cook linguine according to package directions.