Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brownie cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brownie Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 ounces of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together over a double boiler..
- While the chocolate cools, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium for at least 3 minutes. The mixture must look light and airy. The air incorporated by the mixer is what it needs to create the crinkle brownie like tops..
- Add in the chocolate and butter mixture and mix until combined..
- Add flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix until combined on low. The dough will be loose and look more like brownie batter than cookie dough..
- Using a mini ice cream scoop or a small spoon, spoon the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet or sheet tray leaving 2 inches in between the cookies to allow them to spread..
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes..
- Notes : If the cookies don't come out with the crinkle tops it's because the eggs were either too cold or not whipped well enough..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brownie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!