Leftover chicken stir fry. Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry Is The Tastiest Way To Eat More Veggies. Add the remaining oil and gently heat the pan until it's lightly smoking. Combine the soy sauce and sesame oil in a small jug together.
Get one of our Leftover chicken stir fry recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Directions In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and pepper flakes; set aside. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. You can cook Leftover chicken stir fry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover chicken stir fry
- Prepare 3 slice of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breasts cooked.
- You need cup of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of angel hair pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry using leftover roast chicken, loaded with veggies, noodles and a super easy teriyaki sauce. Make this easy teriyaki chicken with noodles using leftovers from my Oven Baked Chicken Teriyaki and Rice. That makes dinner sorted for two nights in a row! Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry using Leftover Roast Chicken How about a leftover chicken stir fry?
Leftover chicken stir fry step by step
- Medium skillet add vegatable oil broccoli, onions, and peppers..
- Cook until broccoli is tender and onions are translucent. While that is cooking boil water for the angel hair pasta.
- Add soy sauce and chicken to the pan and let that simmer for a little bit while noodles are cooking.
- Before the angel hair pasta is all the way cooked drain the pasta than add to the skillet also add soy sauce.
- Let that also simmer for five minutes on medium. Than your done.
So I decided to clean out the refrigerator a little and throw together a quick stir-fry with some spices and various vegetables that were on their last legs along with the leftover chicken. It was quick and easy and delicious too. The ingredient list doesn't require many of the specialties found in other recipes. If you have soy sauce and sesame oil, you're set. Pick up some baby corn, chop a bit of garlic, and cut up a bell pepper.