Scones Made in a Toaster. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and softened butter for the topping. Remove from the toaster oven and enjoy warm. If it's gloppy (fruit ones are usually gloppy) I plop it on the baking sheet like drop biscuits..
I wanted to make a dessert easily using pancake mix. I don't have an oven, so I tried using my toaster, and it worked perfectly! They are soft when just-baked, but they will be crispy when cooled. You can have Scones Made in a Toaster using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scones Made in a Toaster
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raisins.
Brush the unbaked scones with egg, then sprinkle with demerara sugar (this is just raw sugar, or the stuff in the brown packets at Starbucks). This gives the scones a nice golden color and sparkly, slightly crunchy top. Wallace Scones started on the basis of love. Love of sharing quality time with one another.
Scones Made in a Toaster step by step
- Mix the pancake mix and chopped butter well. Don't melt the butter first..
- When it has all mixed together, add milk, and then the raisins while stirring..
- When the dough has come together, let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then, roll it out into a 13 cm x 13 cm square on a chopping board and cut into 8 pieces like cutting a pie..
- Place the pieces in the and bake for 2-4 minutes. Once the colour starts to change, cover with foil and bake for another 12 minutes..
- Let cool on a rack and they're done..
We hope to share that experience with you by providing a easy, ready-to-bake, heart-warming, delicious Wallace Scone. Brush the melted butter/ghee in the cavities of the silicone pan. Make sure you grease the whole thing, even the top part. Just in case the scone gets larger than the cavity it won't stick that way. The made in USA item that we hear readers are looking for the most is the toaster.