Easter special Carrot Cup cakes. Easter is a special time of year to celebrate with family and friends. For many families, making a simple cake is a traditional way to commemorate the day. So why not start with simple Easter carrot cupcakes?
Place small sprigs of green bits on top of each of the cupcakes and enjoy! From its warming spices to its fresh, often fruity flavor, carrot cake teeters between a fall and spring dessert. When it comes to Easter, however, no dessert rivals the carrot cake's classic appeal. You can cook Easter special Carrot Cup cakes using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter special Carrot Cup cakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Freshly grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter/ cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- You need of To decorate the cupcakes:.
- It’s 1 cup of Whipped cream.
- You need 3-4 drops of Orange food colour.
- Prepare 8-10 of Sugar silver balls.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rainbow sprinkles.
- You need 4 of Fondant carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tutti fruity.
Line muffin/cupcake pans with cupcake liners. In the large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom. Add the shredded carrots, vegetable oil, eggs, orange zest, and vanilla. The World s Best s of carrots and fondant Flickr.
Easter special Carrot Cup cakes instructions
- First, preheat oven at 170°c for 10 minutes. Till it preheats, sieve all dry ingredients in a deep glass bowl..
- Combine sugar, butter or cooking oil, vanilla and beat with an electric hand blender till creamy. It will take 2 to 3 minutes..
- Then fold in the dry ingredients with spatula and combine gently by cut and fold method. Add milk in small batches and bring to a thick but pourable consistency. Lastly add grated carrots and pumpkin and combine all well. Avoid over mixing..
- Grease and line the cupcake tray with paper liner cups. Then pour the mixture till 3/4 th full in the liners. Tap well. Top with some grated carrots..
- Place in oven for baking and bake for 25 minutes till done. Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, take the cupcakes out. If mixture is sticking, bake for 5 minutes more..
- Cool them completely. Then take out chilled pre-whipped cream and give it orange tint with food colour and fill in piping bag. Pipe out flowers and petals on the cupcakes. Garnish with fondant carrots, silver balls, sprinkles and tutti fruity on top and enjoy the Easter feast!.
This simple and delicious Sheetpan Carrot Cake is perfect for Easter and other special occasions. Shredded carrots and box mix spice cake come together in a super moist and tender sheet cake with an irresistibly fluffy cream cheese frosting. Frosted right in the pan, this sheetpan carrot cake is a foolproof dessert that your whole family will love. Give your Easter carrot cake some extra oomph by turning it into a cheesecake. The coconut cream frosting and decorative pink flower are the beautifying touches that make it even more Easter-ready.