Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta.
You can cook Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta
- It’s of For the veal.
- It’s of veal cutlets.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of ea; garlic powder, dry mustard, salt, white pepper, parsley.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of lemons.
- Prepare of fresh Italian parsley.
- It’s of capers, drained and rinsed.
- You need of For the pasta.
- You need of lg onion, chopped.
- You need of white mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of sweet Italian sausage.
- You need of Italian seasoning, sage, salt, and white pepper to taste.
- Prepare of tri color rotini, cooked al dente.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of small jar of sun dried tomato pesto.
- It’s of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta instructions
- Add onions and mushrooms to a large Dutch oven with a little oil. Sauté until onions start to sweat..
- At the same time, pound out the veal cutlets so they are thin and tender. Season with a little salt and set aside..
- Add sausage to the onions. Cook until sausage is browned. Try to leave it in larger chunks..
- Meanwhile, mix the flour and seasonings for the veal in a large ziplock bag. In a large frying pan add the butter and oil. Heat the oil. When the butter is melted, pour half of the butter/ oil mixture to another large frying pan. This way all 6 cutlets can be working at the same time..
- Drain the sausage and add the al dente pasta, pasta seasoning, parsley and lemon juice. Turn heat to low and cook for a few minutes..
- When oil is heated at medium high heat, add cutlets to the bag of seasoned flour and shake to coat well. Lay carefully in pans and fry about 3-4 minutes per side. Until breading is just golden brown. Remove to a plate with paper towels to drain and place in a preheated oven to 170 degrees F..
- Add the pesto and desired amount of cheese to the pasta, cook until heated through..
- Drain oil from the pans. Add wine, garlic, and juice of 1 lemon to the pan. Cook over medium heat until mixture reduces by half. Slice the other 2 lemons. When sauce is reduced, add capers and fresh parsley. Toss well. Divide mixture between the 2 frying pans. Return the veal to the pans. Toss to coat the cutlets, layer lemon slices over the top. Cover and let cook for 2 minutes..
- When done, plate immediately and serve. Enjoy..