Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation.
You can cook Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation
- You need of Potatoes (boiled).
- You need of Bacon (cooked).
- It’s of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Chorizo.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Fried eggs.
- Prepare of Siratcha sauce.
Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation step by step
- Place pan under heat and spray with olive oil or cooking spray alternative. A nub of butter works well of you prefer the classic method..
- Chop up potatoes and add to pan. I kept mine to bite sized pieces but you can dice them up even smaller if you prefer.
- Chop up bell pepper and add to pan. I cut the bell pepper into strips rather than diced, I feel they work best in a dish like this when long and relatively thin..
- Slice and dice Chorizo and to pan. Break the bacon up into little pieces and add..
- Fry all ingredients together and turn, mixing all ingredients together..
- When all contents has cooked, place on plate. Fry eggs and place on top.
- Add drizzle of sriracha sauce to finish and voila!.