Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. Steamed Chocolate sponge cake with Idly maker & Chocolate Cake bombs in Appe. Meet my steamy little friend — my healthy chocolate buckwheat molten mini cake. It's like I baked a chocolate bomb into these.
Blend liquid ingredients and the cauliflower in a food processor until completely smooth. Instructions Take chopped dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. A hot chocolate bomb is a chocolate shell that has hot cocoa mix and marshmallows inside. You can cook Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- You need of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- You need of Curd/Yogurt.
- It’s of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- You need of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Oil to drizzle.
- Prepare of White Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of White chocolate sauce.
- It’s of White Chocolate chips.
- You need of Coconut Oil.
You place it in the bottom of a mug, and pour steamed milk (non-dairy in this case) over the top. The hot milk makes the chocolate shell melt and release the cocoa mix and marshmallows. It's a very fun way to enjoy hot chocolate! Hot chocolate bombs are made with spheres of chocolate on the outside and filled with hot cocoa powder and mini marshmallows on the inside.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs step by step
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
When placed in a cup of steamed milk, they melt and dissolve to make the perfect steaming cup of creamy, chocolatey goodness. A hot cocoa bomb is simply a ball of chocolate that contains marshmallows, hot cocoa mix and, sometimes, sprinkles. All you have to do to feel the magic this winter is pop a bomb into your mug, pour some steamed milk over it, mix the concoction together and voila! It's the perfect treat for any chilly occasion. How to Make Aldi Hot Cocoa Bombs Chop the chocolate and add together with the coconut cream, maple syrup, and salt to a heatproof bowl.